Standard Prohibited and Restricted Commodities
Standard Prohibited Commodities not acceptable for Transport by Courier under any circumstances.
- Antiques or Fine works of art.
- Hazardous and Combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Human remains or Ashes
- Jewellery, Precious metals and Stones
- Property, the carriage of which is prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country to or through which the shipment may be carried.
The following commodities maybe acceptable for transport through courier mode, if the stated conditions or circumstances are complied with. Contact Customer Service for Customs rules and regulations.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animal products
- Expensive electronic items (Cameras, Mobile phones, Personal computers, Digital Diaries, Organizers etc.
- Foodstuff (including substances used in the preperation of food or drink)
- Fragile items
- Fresh flowers
- Industrial diamonds
- Medicines & Medical samples (includes blood, urine & tissue)
- Negotiable instruments
- Perfumes (Quantity not to exceed 30 ml per consignment)
- Perishable items
- Pharmaceutical products
- Plants and Plant products (cotton, seeds, tobacco)
- Wrist Watches